Shipping and Warranty
We offer shipping nationwide on all of our products.
All orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days. A shipment notice will be sent to you upon request.
Delivery Time & Notice
Orders will take 2-4 working days on average. If you want next day delivery, please contact us and we will make an arrangement at an additional fee.
Shipping is FREE for all orders over R1000 and is charged at a flat rate of R59 for all orders under R1000. Orders will take 2-4 working days on average. If you want next day delivery, please contact us and we will make an arrangement at an additional fee.
Orders returned to sender due to incorrect or missing address information, shipping fees are non- refundable. Additional shipping charges will apply to re-ship the items to the correct address.
Guaranteed delivery dates for items shipped in a timely manner and it is the responsibility of the shipping company. Please note that these dates do not include dates a package is held requiring a signature for delivery; it is the buyer’s responsibility to be there or arrange to have an authorized agent signature.
Smaller towns may take a couple of days to reach, but the maximum should be 3 working days. If you haven’t received your goods by then please contact us.
Please note we do send a tracking number and/or track parcel with every order. Everything gets to where it needs to be. Please be patient. We do understand first time orders can be stressful.
MEEMO products are warranted for 12months from the date of purchase. We commit to a replacement of the defective product during the one year warranty period. To obtain warranty service for your product that is faulty, please submit a ticket through email@example.com. You need to provide a receipt or proof of purchase of the product and a short video which displays the product issue.
The customer shall bear the shipping cost of returning the damaged product to MEEMO. The company shall bear the shipping cost of the replacement/repaired product to the customer, should it be warranted.
MEEMO cannot provide any replacement or warranty in an event of cellphone screen breakage or damage. Our screen protector works as a sacrificial protection barrier to your screen, and is not a warranty programme. Screen protectors and cases provide a certain level of protection to your mobile devices, and if the impact exceeds the protection limits, chances are your screen may still break. Protection accessories are meant to reduce the chances of breaking, and not as a guarantee that screens will be 100% unbreakable.
In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts that are found to be defective within the effective period of the warranty. If the necessary replacement parts or products are not available, MEEMO reserves the right to make product substitutions of equal or greater value in lieu of the original model.
Exclusions not covered by this warranty include:
- Any defect, malfunction, or failure as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, or use with faulty or improper equipment.
- A product that is adapted or modified to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, or authorized is not covered under this warranty.
- Damage caused by accident, improper use of electrical power supply, power surges or other external power supply faults, loss of power, failure to provide manufacturer\\\’s recommended maintenance, product transportation, neglect, vandalism, environmental conditions, loss of use during any repair process, or disasters outside the control of MEEMO.
- Damages to the product due to normal use.
- No compensation will be given for the loss of the use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other damages, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this product.
- This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of Product that was purchased from www.meemo.co.za. Non-authorized 3rd party receipts or order numbers are NOT accepted for warranty verification.